● Review of employee benefits
● Advice on equipment leasing vs. purchasing
● Advice on cash management and investment of surplus funds
● Pension plan feasibility analysis
● Review of insurance
● Assistance in establishing your in-house computerized system
● Computer hardware and software recommendations to meet your specific needs
● Loan negotiation assistance
● Business formation decisions
● Assistance with interviewing and selection of clients' accounting personnel
Call 631.393.6430 or email HERE
Steven Rose has been in the public practice of accounting since 1975. He obtained his Bachelor of Science, Business Administration degree with a major in Accounting from the State University of New York at Oswego.
Steven was on the audit and accounting staff of several full service CPA firms servicing small to medium businesses and individuals which included all of their accounting and tax needs. In November of 1997, he founded his own full service accounting firm with the idea of providing the full resources expected from a large accounting firm while maintaining the personal touch and fee structure of a small firm.
Steven is married to Marilynn, has a son, Greg, and a daughter, Elizabeth. He currently lives in Massapequa Park, New York.